Changing sorting in a record list
To change the sorting order of a record list chart,
- Use the drop-down menu on top of the record list.
- If the attribute is time-series data, select the time.
You can also use inverse the sorting order by clicking the inverse button.
If the sparkline visualization is visible with a time-series based sorting, you can also select the specific sorting time by clicking on a point in the sparkline visualization.
- Keshif enables record-bar charts when using numeric sorting attributes.
- When using time-series attributes, you can select a specific time key for sorting and analyze changes over time.
- Only numeric, time-stamp, or time-series attributes can be used to sort the data.