Using sparkline charts in record lists
Sparklines are compact visualizations that show the trends over time for a timeseries data attribute on a single record.
Creating sparkline charts and adjusting their width
To enable or adjust the width of sparkline charts (when using time-series attribute for sorting),
- Switch to Adjust dashboard mode,
- Move the mouse over to the record list chart, and
- Click and drag the line on the left of the sorting value column.
- You can remove the sparkline charts by dragging the line to left-most.
- Open the record chart configuration panel (⚙icon), and
- Adjust the width using the slider for Sparkline Width.
- You can remove the sparkline charts by selecting Off.
- This chart type is only available when using a time-series attribute for sorting.
- You can sort on a different time option of the selected time-series attribute by clicking on a time-point in one of the sparkline charts.