Adjusting width of record bar chart
To enable or adjust the width of record bar chart (when using List view type),
- Switch to Adjust dashboard mode,
- Move the mouse over to the record list chart, and
- Click and drag the line on the right of the bar chart visualization.
- You can remove the bar chart column by dragging the line to left-most.
- Open the record chart configuration panel (⚙icon), and
- Adjust the width using the slider for Sorting Bar Width.
- You can remove the bar chart column by selecting Off.
- This option is only available when using List view type.
- When using Grid view type, the width of record bar charts are automatically set to the width of record box.