Opening / closing charts
To open (or close) individual charts in a dashboard,
- Click on the open / close icon in the top-left corner of the chart header.
- You can also open a closed chart by clicking on the chart header.
- See overview of dashboard layout topic for more information.
- If all charts in a panel are closed, Keshif also closes (shrinks) the panel and shows the list of charts side-ways, to create more space for the remaining charts in the dashboard.
- When the record display area is closed, you can still use the record text search to filter the data.