Adjusting bin height of interval charts
To change the bin height of an interval chart,
- Open the chart configuration panel (⚙icon), and
- Select the desired Height option.
- Select an existing multiplier (1x to 10x), or
- Fine-tune using the + / - icons.
- The height setting defines the maximum height of the histogram or line-chart.
- The active chart height can be shorter due to the number and size of other charts above or below the selected chart.
- To offer an optimal and automated viewing experience, the height setting is defined in relation to the width of the chart. With 10x setting, the chart height can be as much as 1.5 times the chart width. + / - minus tuning changes the multiplier in increments of 0.05.
- Charts on the bottom panel of the dashboard are made shorter to give more space to charts on the three panels above (left, right, middle). Learn more.