Adjusting bin height of interval charts
To change the bin height of an interval chart,
- Open the chart configuration panel, and
- Select the desired Height option.
- Select an existing option (from Compact to Tall), or
- Fine-tune using + / - icons.
- To offer an optimal and automated viewing experience, the height setting is defined in relation to the width of the chart.
- The final chart height depends also on the number and size of other charts near the selected chart.
- Charts on the bottom panel of the dashboard are made shorter to give more space to charts on the three panels above (left, right, middle).