Filtering data using a numeric or time range
To filter data on a numeric or time range,
- Click and drag the mouse cursor along the value (horizontal) axis.
- Click a bin or a tick oft the bin to filter to the specific bin of the tick.
- Double-click on one of the limits of an existing range filter to either
- Enter the numeric value, or
- Select the date for the filter.
Filtering with numeric ranges
Filtering with timestamp ranges
- You can also filter using percentile charts, by clicking on a specific percentile range.