◆ Filtering data for drill-down analysis
Removing unwanted data, and bringing your focus to most relevant parts, is crucial for good data analysis. Keshif make it easier and simpler to filter through data, with exceptional readability, user experience, and interaction.
Similar features in other tools are sometimes called “drill-down”. Our approach to filtering adds depth through multiple filtering options and automation that recognizes different data and analysis characteristics.
- Control how many filters can be applied simultaneously in a dashboard.
- Learn how to hide (or show) filtering information crumbs to choose between more space, or more clarity.
Filtering using categories
- Learn how to filter to data in a single category.
- Learn how to filter out data in certain categories with not-selections.
- Learn how to filter multiple categories with Or-selections to create unions.
- Learn how to filter two or more categories with And-selections for analyzing intersections.
- Learn how to filter categories using text search.
Filtering using ranges
- Learn how to select a specific range to filter numeric or timestamp data.
Other filtering approaches
- Learn how to filter out, or learn more about, missing data
- You can filter records by text search in record names.
- You can filter out individual records from the dataset.
- Learn how to remove specific category filters.
- Learn how to remove the filters in an aggregated chart.
- Learn how to remove all filters in a dashboard in a single click.