◆ Record group selections overview
Keshif offers a unique and powerful approach to navigate and analyze your data, and understand its trends with three record group selection modes: highlighting, comparing, and filtering.
- The instant way to understand trends and distributions of a subset of data.
- The rich way to compare trends across different subsets of data.
- The intuitive way to focus on specific parts of data that meet one or multiple analysis needs.
- The top data status panel includes all of the selection information to clarify the visual data analysis in the dashboard.
- All selections apply across the dashboard automatically, with no additional setup or settings to apply!
- The visualizations depend on data types, analysis settings (such as breakdown mode) and visualization settings (such as visibility of whole aggregates, or the group-view is toggled as stacked or side-by-side).