◆ Using breakdown modes on group comparisons
- Computes and visualizes the absolute (non-normalized) numbers.
Percentage based modes
When you want to use a percentage-based breakdown mode, you need to specify out-of-what you'd want these percentages to be computed from.
- This mode computes percentages out of compared selections.
- This mode computes percentages out of each group (aggregation of data).
- This mode computes percentages out of total data (if data is filtered, out of the filtered part of the data).
- Learn how to switch the active breakdown mode.
- The data-rich tooltips and chart axis labels are automatically updated to show the breakdown setting of the analysis, and help to understand how the data is computed and presented.
- If using a percentage-based mode without comparison selections, Keshif shows percentages out-of-total for the active (whole) data selection.
- Percentage-based breakdown modes cannot be used with average measure functions, or sum measure function with negative totals. See measuring aggregates for more information.