Changing breakdown mode
To change the breakdown mode for aggregate data analysis,
- Open the dashboard configuration panel (top-left ⚙icon), and
- Select the desired Breakdown option: Absolute, or one of the Percentage options: % of Compared, % of Groups, and % of Total.
- Click on the breakdown mode icon (percent icon) in the data status panel, and
- Select the desired Breakdown option.
In both menus, the active breakdown mode is highlighted.
To learn more about breakdown modes, see using breakdown modes.
- Percentage-based breakdown options are not available if
- Using an average measure function, or
- Using sum measure functions with data that is not all positive. Negative values cause percentage calculations to be incorrect.