Filtering data using a numeric range
You can filter data on a numeric range by specifying limits using a variety of interactions.
First, ensure that you have added a numeric attribute chart to the dashboard.
To set a range based on an existing chart bin,
- Click on a histogram bin to filter by the ranges of the bin.
- Click one of the ticks on the horizontal value axis to filter by the bin that starts with selected value.
- Click on a specific percentile chart range, if percentile chart is visible.
To set a custom range,
- Click and drag the mouse cursor along the value (horizontal) axis, left-to-right, or right-to-left.
- Double-click on one of the limits of an existing range filter, enter the limiting numeric value to filter by.