Adding aggregated charts into dashboard
You can add aggregated charts in one of the four aggregated chart panels within the dashboard.
The steps to create an aggregated chart and add it into dashboard are the same for all charts.
- Switch to Author dashboard mode,
- Find the attribute to add into the dashboard, and
- Double-click on the attribute to auto-insert it in one of the panels, or
- Drag-and-drop the attribute to a specific panel.
- Learn more about creating a categorical bar chart for categorical data. Alternatively, you can also view data as a categorical choropleth map.
- Explore creating a histogram chart for numeric data. Alternatively, you can also view data as a percentile chart.
- For timestamp data, consider creating a line chart.