Viewing / Hiding Whole Distributions
Hiding the whole distributions are useful for final data presentation or creating charts that just aim to compare subsets of the data, by removing a part of the chart that doesn't serve to the main purpose of such a data presentation need.
To change the visibility of the whole distributions per data group in aggregate charts:
- Open the dashboard configuration panel, and
- Select the Show or Hide the Whole Distribution option.
- The whole distributions is auto-hidden when
- Using %-of-compared breakdown,
- Using %-of-group of %-of-total breakdown with multi-categorical data,
- Using sum or average measure functions with a numeric data that has negative values.
- The whole distributions are always shown when there's no compare-selection.