To rename an attribute,
- Open the attribute panel,
- Open settings of the attribute by clicking [ ⋮ ],
- Select Rename, and
- Type the attribute name.
- The attribute name will be automatically included wherever the specific attribute is referenced, such as
- Sorting options, time-series options, coloring options, etc.
- Chart titles
- Measurements (such as sum of "Nightly Price"), and
- Record detail panel (showing the values of an individual record)
- You can only rename individual attributes, and you cannot rename an attribute group.