Adjusting bar height of categorical bar charts
To change the bar heights of a categorical bar chart,
- Open the chart configuration panel, and
- Select the desired Height option.
- Select an existing multiplier (1x to 6x), or
- Fine-tune using + / - stepping icons.
- Adjusting bar height also automatically adjusts the font-size of the category labels, so that you always get a balanced view into the data.
- The text label of the category can automatically wrap into two lines if you are using a height setting of 4x or more.
- The multiplier options (1x to 6x) shows the maximum number of numeric labels that's supported when using side-by-side charts.