Creating a categorical bar chart
To create a categorical bar chart and add it into dashboard,
- Switch to Author dashboard mode,
- Find the categorical attribute to add into the dashboard, and
- Double-click on the attribute to auto-insert it in one of the panels, or
- Drag-and-drop the attribute to one of the panels.
- To find a categorical attribute, you can use data type filters or text search in the attribute panel.
- Double-click first tries to insert the categorical chart on the left chart panel. if it's full, the charts are added to the middle panel.
- If categories have geographical regions, you can use categorical choropleth maps. Learn how.