Creating a histogram chart
To create a histogram chart and add it into dashboard,
- Switch to Author dashboard mode,
- Find a numeric attribute to add into the dashboard.
Numeric attributes are those labeled with a pound or hash symbol.
- Double-click on the attribute to auto-insert it in one of the panels, or
- Drag-and-drop the attribute to one of the panels
- To find a numeric attribute, you can use data type filters or text search in the attribute panel.
- Inserting with a double-click first tries to place the histogram chart on the right panel. If the right side of the dashboard is full, the chart is added to the middle panel.