Changing sorting in record list
To change the sorting criteria of a record list chart,
- Use the drop-down menu that lists available sorting attributes.
When sorting by time-series data, to select the specific time key for sorting,
- Use the time dropdown options or slider, or
- Click on a point in one of the sparkline charts.
- The pointed year is shown as you mouse-over the line.
To use inverse sorting order,
- Clicking the sorting icon next to the sorting option.
- You can view record-bar charts when sorting by numeric attributes.
- When using time-series attributes, you can further analyze changes over time.
- Only numeric, time-stamp, or time-series attributes can be used to sort the data.