Changing point sizes in a scatter plot
There are two controls for setting point sizes in a scatter plot: the attribute source for the size, and the size multiplier.
To change the source attribute for the point size,
- Use the drop-down menu to select a size attribute.
- To set a fixed point size that's not based on an attribute value, select the None option.
To change the point size multiplier,
- Click the + and - buttons on the bottom-left corner to adjust the size.
- When using time-series attributes, you can select a specific time key for point sizes, and analyze changes over time.
- Only numeric or or time-series attributes can be used to scale the point sizes.