Removing aggregate chart filters
To remove all filters applied from a specific aggregated chart (for categorical, numeric, or timestamp attributes),
- Click the filter icon next to the chart title (attribute name).
- When you mouse-over on the icon, it will turn into an [ x ], and "Remove filter" text will appear.
- Click the filter crumb on the top data status panel.
- When you mouse-over on the filter information, "Remove filter" text will appear.
- The filter icon next to the chart name and the filtering crumbs are shown only when there's active filtering for a specific attribute. If it's not visible, your dashboard does not have active filters.
- If individual filtering status crumbs are hidden on the top data status panel, click Filters text to show them. Learn more.
- With a single action, you can also remove all filters in the dashboard. Learn how.