Using the data status panel
The data status panel summarizes all of the settings that apply across the dashboard.
This panel includes the data measurement metric, analytical mode controls, and crumbs that show filtering, highlighting, and comparison selections.
It always sits at the top of your screen to allow easy and accurate interpretation of visual analytics across the full dashboard.
This panel provides rich interaction options for the following.
- Opening the dashboard configuration panel (the settings icon).
- Changing aggregate measurements, breakdown mode, and group-view settings.
- Removing filters and comparisons (using crumbs).
- Hiding and showing filtering status information.
- Opening the integrated help service.
- Enabling full screen analytics.