Changing point sizes in a record point map
There are two controls for adjusting point sizes in a record point map: Size multiplier, and size source.
To change the point size multiplier,
- Click the + and - buttons on the bottom-left corner.
To change the point size attribute source,
- Use the drop-down menu to select a size attribute.
- To set a fixed point size for, select None option.
- The point record maps have point-clustering support. These clusters create data aggregations, and can be measured using aggregate measures. The option you choose for point size will be used as the measurement attribute, and the aggregate measurements will be set to sum function.
- When using time-series attributes, you can select a specific time key for point sizes, and analyze changes over time.
- Only numeric or time-series attributes can be used to scale the point sizes.