Changing point sizes in a record point map
There are two controls for adjusting point sizes in a record point map: the size multiplier, and the attribute source for the size.
To change the point size multiplier,
- Click the + and - buttons on the bottom-left corner to adjust the size.
To change the source attribute for the point size,
- Use the drop-down menu to select a size attribute.
- To set a fixed point size that's not based on an attribute value, select the None option.
- The point record maps have point-clustering support. These clusters create data aggregations, and can be measured using aggregate measures. The option you choose for point size will be used as the measurement attribute, and aggregate measurements are set to the sum function.
- When using time-series attributes, you can select a specific time key for point sizes, and analyze changes over time.
- Only numeric or time-series attributes can be used to scale the point sizes.