Plotting (raw) values of time-series data
By plotting raw, or absolute, values using a time-series attribute, you can explore how the data changes over a given amount of time. In this default chart type, the values show what's recorded in the data as-is, unlike computed ranks, or changes vs. a specific time point.
To create a time-series chart that visualizes the raw data values,
- Create record chart panel (if not in dashboard),
- Select Time chart type (if time-chart is not visible),
- Open the chart configuration panel (the settings icon), and
- Select # Value as the Timeseries Plot option.
- Value axis scale type can be set as linear or logarithmic. Learn more.