Selecting record chart type: List, Map, Scatter Plot, Time-Series Charts
The record panel supports four chart options:
- Record list-charts: Record are listed in a sorting order.
- Record maps: Records are drawn on a geographical map.
- Record scatter plot: Records are plotted as points on two-axis based on numeric features.
- Record time-series: Records are plotted as line paths that shows values over time.
Selecting the record chart type
To select the record chart type,
- Click the chart option on the upper-right corner of the record chart display: List, Map, Scatter, and Time.
- If record panels is not visible, learn how to enable it.
- Record map option is available when each record has a unique location, such as point-location or region.
- Scatter plot option is available when the dataset has two or more numeric data attributes.
- Time-series plot option is available when the dataset has at least one time-series attribute.