Adjusting measure axis extent: Fit, Sync, Full
Keshif offers three automated modes that dynamically set extent of measurements axes in aggregate charts.
- With Fit axis, the measurement axis extent fits the data within the chart.
- With Sync axis, the axis extent is synchronized with the largest extend chart within the same chart panel.
- This mode is useful when the attributes are related to each other, and the analysis includes comparing answers in one chart to another.
- With Full axis, the axis extent is from zero to full data in absolute mode, or 100% if using one of the percentage-based breakdown modes.
- If using sum measure function, full extent is based on the sum of the full data based on the measure function.
- If data is filtered, full extent is based on the filtered portion of the data.
To change the extent of the measure axis in an aggregated chart,
- Open the chart configuration panel, and
- Select the desired Axis Extent option: Fit, Sync, or Full.
- Full mode is not available when using average measure function.
More Examples with %-based breakdowns
Fit Axis, %-of-Compared
Sync Axis, %-of-All
Full Axis, %-of-Compared