Changing the axes in a scatter plot
To choose the data attribute used for vertical or horizontal axis of the scatter plot,
- Use the drop-down menu to select the axis attribute.
To swap the vertical and horizontal axis of the scatterplot,
- Click the swap icon on lower-left corner of the chart.
- When using time-series attributes, you can select a specific time key for point sizes, and analyze changes over time.
- If a record does not have valid data for either of the X or Y attributes, it is not displayed in the record scatter plot.
- Only numeric or time-series attributes can be used as a scatterplot axis.
- You cannot use the same option for both axes, as the resulting visualization would fail to show the interaction between two different variables.