Using dynamic category sorting by compared selection
After you set a compared data selection, to sort categories using dynamic data trends in compared data,
- Clicking the ⟠-Sort icon below category list,
- Select Compared: ... , and
- Select the desired compared group.
- The active comparisons are shown by text labels and color-coded to quickly guide you in making the appropriate selections.
- This option is dynamic because after changing data filtering, categories dynamically reordered based on the new result set.
- The sorting is based on active visual analytics configuration, such as breakdown modes and measure functions. Keshif automatically handles the details to use the most relevant data and trends for sorting.